Obscurity Knocks

Earnest, empathetic, industrious, unpretentious, gay Virgo in Milwaukee with a great life, amazing friends, and a wonderful family.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Green Squadron





I can't come up with a lenghty text entry for most of these photos; they speak for themselves. Nate, you will notice that I'm wearnig a green shirt. Surprise, surprise. I bought it at the Gap the day before Lesley and I went to Disneyland. It was just what I needed. I knew that you would appreciate the top photo of me in front of a sign proclaiming, "Green Squadron." I am now an official member of the Green Squadron.

So on this Buzz Lightyear ride, each person has a laser gun and you try to shoot the bad guys. I was winning up until the very end when Lesley hit a difficult target and ended up beating me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home