Obscurity Knocks

Earnest, empathetic, industrious, unpretentious, gay Virgo in Milwaukee with a great life, amazing friends, and a wonderful family.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Latest J-Mo communication

Hi Steve,
I am really sorry about all this and how upsetting it is to you. I have high respect for our friendship and always have. I’m very glad that you are willing to continue that because I really do value your friendship and have so much fun when we hang out. I appreciate your honesty and there are no hard feelings on my end. Take care in the meantime and talk to you soon!
John


Hi John,
Thanks for your message; I appreciate it. Let me say that my last message to you probably assumed too much, and it isn’t fair for me to be making assumptions about your life without the facts. What I should have done, and what I would like to do now, is say that I would be glad to take you up on your offer to tell me the story and/or circumstances that you referred to in your prior email. I recognize that it may be a subject that is difficult for you to discuss, particularly since you have never referred to any dating or romantic relationship in all of our conversations. Please know that you can talk with me about anything. I’m glad that we’re friends, and I want you to be comfortable talking with me about any subject. So I hope to learn more about what you alluded to in yesterday’s email. Like you, I also value our friendship, although I needed you to know that I am disappointed and sad that it can’t be more than that.
Steve

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home